sábado, 15 de abril de 2017

Poema

I was thinking about the past,
worried about what the future has.

My family has no gold.
I was born with no blue blood.

So I am free of virtues and sins
of popes and kings,
princes and lords of land
who washed their hands.

I was made from the common clay
Where the fine wines were made,
Where we have the guarantee
Of the glorious eternity

In the end of the journey, so long…
I find on You,
the heaven from where my wings belong.

By myself, based upon the poem of Joseph de Sousa



Pensavo al passato, duro,
preoccupato al futuro, oscuro.

La mia famiglia non ha oro
Sono nato senza sangue blu,
senza tesoro.

Sono privi di virtù e peccati
dei re e principi decadenti.
Ho le mie mani lavate
dal sangue innocente.

Della morte perdonato,
Sono creato dalla sabbia
Dove il vino, buono, si diventerà
In cui abbiamo la grazia
Della nostra eternità

I lunghi giorni passano,
Alla fine trovo su di Lei,
il cielo, dove le ali mie
nelle Sue riposano.


Proprio mio, basata sulla poesia di Joseph de Sousa

 (Renan, 2003)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário